What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information directly from individuals and visitors to our websites
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Healthelife may collect, store, and process personal information and other information from or about you when you:
- Use Healthelife Websites to order products or services;
- Request information;
- Subscribe to marketing or support materials;
- Enter a contest; and
- Respond to promotional campaigns;
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Automatically collected usage information
How We Use Your Information
We do not share or sell your personal data– such as your name and contact information – to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
Healthelife uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide our Services – To respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions – For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- Analytics – To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use our websites; to evaluate and improve our websites.
- Comply with Law – To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Any website usage related information that is collected automatically is retained till it is considered relevant for analytics purpose. All data that you provide through website forms are retained until we receive request for their removal.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How We Share Your Information
- Comments – Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Analytics – Automatically collected usage related information will be made available to third party analytics services that we employ.
- Legally Required – We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law.
- Protection of Rights – We may disclose information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights, property or safety of Healthelife, its users, or others.
Our contact information
Healthelife Ventures LLP
Attn: Privacy Grievance Officer
106, Innovation Centre, IIITB, Electronics City
Bangalore – 560100, Karnataka, India
How we protect your data
The security of your information is important to us. Healthelife has implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using Healthelife websites on a shared or unsecured device.