- Platform to Store and Retrieve Health Records of an individual Electronically
- Authentication and Authorization Control
- Data Security
- Demographic Data Storage
- Indian EHR Standards Compliance
- IndiaStack APIs to ensure national scope
- OpenEHR Reference Model Compliance
- OpenEHR Service Model Compliance
- EHR.Store repository of individual EHR
- Multi-tenancy Support
- Scalable Platform
- Cloud Service
EHR.Network is designed to a store varied set of Health data. This platform capability will continue to expand based on use cases that are progressively deployed. A broad outline of the scope of this data is as below.
History including Family History, Past Diagnosis, Vaccinations, Allergies, Tobacco Use, Alcohol Use, Medications and so on. The stored data is constrained by standard SNOMED and ICD-10 terminologies to make them computable and shareable. This further enables decision support to healthcare providers.
- Doctor consult includes Complaints, Observations, Diagnosis and Orders. Orders include Lab Tests, Radiology Tests, Procedures and Medication. This data is again computable as they are constrained by standards such as ICD, LOINC and SNOMED.
- Vitals - as captured during a consult are stored as computable data
- Reports - Diagnostic Reports stored as computable data as well as media files.
- Demographics - Demographic data of a person is stored and correlated to their health data. The segregation of demographic and EHR data is designed to ensure privacy and confidentiality of individuals.
- Relationships - Framework for building relationships, that sits on the demographic data, enables the creation of a matrix of cross functional relationships between people and organizations. This forms a strong base for managing data privacy and fine grained access to the EHR of a person.